We are currently looking for new holding colleague as an Application Specialist. You will be responsible for support of part of holding group – in Nový Bydžov, Prague and Vrbové in Slovak.
This job is ready for somebody, who wants to be responsible for :
- maintaining and continuous improvement of the application;
- proper functioning of the application;
- designing and develop new functionality;
- users support: register and handling issues reported by users.
Your regularly tasks:
- supporting users in the use of Infor LN and Salesforce: answer questions, solve problems, apply changes;
- 1st Line Support: intake of reported issues related to applications (also related to other business applications such as Salesforce): assessing requests received and if necessary assigning them to other solution groups. The assessment includes a completeness check.
- 2nd and 3rd Line Support: solving problems, applying changes to the systems. This includes investigation of problems, drawing up impact analyses, making proposals for applying changes. 2nd and 3rd Line support is done in close cooperation with the other application managers.
- design and develop functional changes (3d line support) to the system and test them in cooperation with key users;
- user management: creating or deleting users within the Infor LN and Salesforce applications, and assigning the correct roles to users;
- maintenance of the business process model within Infor LN (using DEM);
- communicate with users about the status of reports, requests, etc. and informing the organisation about possible malfunctions within the applications;
- inform the organisation about important updates within the applications or maintenance of the application.
Our job requirements
Technical knowledge and skills:
- a bachelor’s degree in software development as a minimum;
- acquainted with manufacturing organisations and ERP system is must;
- solid IT background and consistently up-to-date with advancements of the field with at least 3 years experience in a such a role;
- experience with Infor LN is nice to have;
- affinity with IT infrastructure Management, ITIL/ITSM, data analyses and problem solving;
- basic knowledge of SQL and MS SQL server.
- experience with Agile / Lean methods (preferably)
- speaking fluently Czech and English – daily communication
On the other hand you need to have social skills like:
- focus on (internal) customer and user support;
- open and transparent;
- team player.