Our organisation is growing and investing heavily, also in our IT environment. Our IT environment is an important factor for success and, as an Applications Manager, you know better than anyone how we make a difference. Over the past eighteen months, we have laid the foundations and started rolling out SLMF+ (ERP LN with a Salesforce layer). A very exciting project and solid step forward. But still further roll-out, development, refinement and support are essential.
As an application manager, you will be involved in the maintenance and further development of our SLMF+ system. You will participate in the development and deployment of new solutions and changes within Infor LN. In doing so, you translate user needs into technical solutions and develop these technical solutions further.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring optimal performance of the application;
- Solving problems and implementing changes within the application (2nd and 3rd line support);
- Assist (external) developers in building new or adapted solutions;
- Determining needs for new or adapted functionalities and drafting concept requests for the ERP application;
- Executing a version, release and update policy with regard to the ERP application;
- Supporting 1st line in solving incidents and problems within the application;
- Maintaining the business process model within Infor LN (using DEM);
- Taking care of database maintenance (MS SQL server) of the systems.
- At least a college degree in the field of ICT (preferably application development);
- You have knowledge of and several years experience managing a larger ERP application. Preferably with INFOR LN, but experience with similar applications can be a good basis;
- Knowledge of and experience with MS SQL server and SQL (query language);
- Knowledge of and experience with service management systems (Jira Service Management is an advantage);
- Good analytical skills;
- A good command of English, both verbally and in writing;
- You have good communication skills and are customer-friendly.